Monday, October 29, 2012

A little bit of this and that

How cute are these two?  I just had to snap a shot of them hanging out at recess :)

(left side is our daily fix it and the right side is our daily writing.  The students had to draw a picture of a place you would find a tractor. This student drew a great looking barn.)
 
I wanted to share a journal with you.  This is the one thing that has really surprised me this year.  I was a little hesitant about starting it so early in the year but clearly there was no need to wait.  The students are doing great with them.  I am so proud of them.  We do a daily fix it and a journal writing each day first thing in the morning.  One of my favorite things.  I love their writing and illustrations!

Here are the pigs that were made in the art center using different size circles.  Their favorite part was rolling a strip of construction paper on a pencil to make the tail.  

No comments:

Post a Comment